We offer scholarships to STARS who have graduated from high school, attained the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education and demonstrated integrity, personal responsibility and servant-leadership. We provide a full-potential scholarship for them to attain a degree and practical training in various courses of study. $130,000 in higher education scholarships have been awarded to date allowing 15 STARS to graduate. All of them are working, many are married and many are serving their communities and other orphans.
Below are examples of STARS who have received college scholarships.
- Beryl BSc in Secondary Education Business and Christian and Religious Education. She is currently teaching high school.
- Christine Diploma in Community Development. Christine owns a small retail kiosk.
- Charles A. Certificate in Journalism. Charles A. is a nonprofit trainer and administrator.
- Charles L. Diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- Derrick Diploma in Management. Derrick is in ministry and an inspirational speaker for students.
- Fredrick BSc in Secondary Education History.
- George Certificate in Electricity. George is working in maintenance and administration.
- Gordon Diploma in Pharmacy. Gordon is a pharmaceutical company sales supervisor.
- Humphrey BSc in Secondary Education Geography. Humphrey is teaching high school.
- Kevin BSc in Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- Martha Diploma in Community Development with a business and social projects.
- Moses Diploma in Pharmacy. Moses is a self-employed pharmacist.
- Patricia Diploma in Information Technology.
- Steve Diploma in Pharmacy. Steve is a pharmacist at a hospital.
In addition to these young men and women, several other graduates from the STARS high school program have or are pursuing college degrees.
Help Fund Scholarships
Educate one, orphan, change many lives. Enable a bright and committed orphan to receive a high school education. Or, support one of our high school graduates to pursue higher education.Your generous financial support enables STARS Children Africa to fulfill its mission to educate and mentor orphans to become servant-leaders.
100% of your donation goes to educate the STARS .